Egg Custard ~ Low Carb, Sugar Free KETO ATKINS
How to Make Egg Custard ~ Low Carb, Sugar Free KETO ATKINS
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Using a wire whisk, stir together heavy cream and eggs until smooth and completely blended.
- Stir in Splenda, salt and vanilla
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top. Swirl around with whisk to make pretty.
- Place Ramekins into a 9x13 glass casserole. Pour custard mixture into individual ramekins 4-6 oz.
- Boil water. Pour water carefully into glass casserole until 1/4-1/3 up the sides of ramekins.
- Bake in 325 oven for 45 minutes.
- TIP: be careful when opening the oven. There will be a lot of steam inside, so don't get burned!