How to Make Butterfinger Pudding
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt butter. Set aside.
- Separate yolks and save your whites for another use, if desired (whites can be frozen).
- Mix yolks, confectioners sugar & butter .
- Add cool whip and mix well.
- Pour over cake pieces.
- Crush candy bars and sprinkle over top.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Note: use pasteurized eggs since they won’t be cooked. That’s what most of us buy at the store anyway.