How to Make Very-Berry Salad
- 1Clean hull, and quarter strawberrys
- 2Wash blueberrys and raspberrys
- 3Combine all the fruit in an airtight bowl, chill several hours or over night. Toss and serve, as a fruit cup, topping for cereal/ice cream/tossed salad/pudding/cheesecake/angel food cake/custard.
So far my fave is over the salad greens with a raspberry vinagrette dressing.
- 4That's right no sugar, no honey, no sauce....it makes it's own juice.
- 5*I used fresh blackberrys and canned in it's own juice drained chunk pineapple and it was very tasty....plus more economical than the fresh pineapple here.