Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes
Not a fan of grapes? Thats fine! Just use your favorite fruit and use the same directions for roasting.
Let me know if you enjoy (:
How to Make Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes
- Stir cream and vanilla extract in a small pot and bring to a simmer. Turn off heat and cover about 15 minutes.
- While your cream and vanilla are steeping; take a measuring cup and pour the cold water into it. Then sprinkle the gelatin into the water and stir. Let soften for roughly 5 minutes.
- Stir gelatin and brown sugar into cream mixture until sugar dissolves. Continue stirring until mixture is lukewarm. Then add the buttermilk and stir. Pour into a decorative bowl or pie pan and refrigerate for 5 hours to overnight. This will allow the Panna Cotta to firm.
- Once you have the Panna Cotta firming in the fridge take out your grapes and a baking sheet. Place parchment paper on the baking sheet and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place your grapes on the baking sheet and bake for roughly 10 minutes. Grapes WILL burst so be careful and make sure you are checking. Once the grapes have roasted transfer to a small bowl and allow to cool.
- Once the Panna Cotta is firmed take the grapes and place them on top. Be sure to use the juice if any has collected at the bottom of the bowl! Enjoy!