Lard Pie Crust
Linda Faye Lober
She has since went home to be with the Lord.
Found her recipe card and decided to share.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspwhite vinegar
How to Make Lard Pie Crust
- Cut Lard into salt and flour with a pastry blender.
- Combine white Vinegar, egg, and water, stir gently
- Stir above into wet ingredients into the flour mixture, taking care not to toughen by over mixing.
- Gently knead and roll mixture out on wax paper.
Use rolling pin and dusting of flour, to avoid sticking.
- Place pie crust into a 9" inch pie tin, prick the bottom crust with fork, so as to not have air pockets.
- Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes
yields one pie crust.