Healthy Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 3 Tbsp
- wheat germ
- 2 Tbsp
- ground flaxseed
- 2 1/2
- graham cracker squares crushed
- 15 oz
- can of pumpkin puree(not pie filling)
- 12 oz
- can of fat free evaporated milk
- 2/3 c
- packed brown sugar
- 11/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 c
- pure maple syrup
How to Make Healthy Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1preheat oven 375 degree's. Grease or use cooking spray to grease muffin pan.Combine flaxseed,wheat germ,and graham cracker crumbs together.
- 2Place a heaping spoonful of mixture to each muffin cup.
- 3Whisk 2 eggs in to the pumpkin puree.add evaporated milk,brown sugar,vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- 4Pour the mixture in to the cups.
Bake 30-35 minutes
- 6mix 3/4 cup Greek yogurt with the maple syrup.cool in fridge.
- 7When pies are cool. Serve them with the Greek yogurt topping.