Healthy Mini Pumpkin Pies
3 Tbspwheat germ
2 Tbspground flaxseed
2 1/2graham cracker squares crushed
15 ozcan of pumpkin puree(not pie filling)
12 ozcan of fat free evaporated milk
2/3 cpacked brown sugar
11/2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cnonfat greek yogurt
1/4 cpure maple syrup
How to Make Healthy Mini Pumpkin Pies
- preheat oven 375 degree's. Grease or use cooking spray to grease muffin pan.Combine flaxseed,wheat germ,and graham cracker crumbs together.
- Place a heaping spoonful of mixture to each muffin cup.
- Whisk 2 eggs in to the pumpkin puree.add evaporated milk,brown sugar,vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the mixture in to the cups.
Bake 30-35 minutes
- mix 3/4 cup Greek yogurt with the maple syrup.cool in fridge.
- When pies are cool. Serve them with the Greek yogurt topping.