COCONUT FLAN PIE
19-in. unbaked deep dish pie crust
3/4 clite coconut milk
1 can(s)(14 oz.) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cflaked coconut
How to Make COCONUT FLAN PIE
- Thoroughly prick bottom and sides of crust with fork to prevent shrinking.
- Bake crust in a preheated 400º oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temp to 350º.
- Combine coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, water and vanilla in blender container. Process 1 minute or until blended.
- Add coconut. Process for 30 seconds. Pour into partially baked pie crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Chill 2 hours before serving.