COCONUT FLAN PIE
- 9-in. unbaked deep dish pie crust
- 3/4 c
- lite coconut milk
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- flaked coconut
How to Make COCONUT FLAN PIE
- 1Thoroughly prick bottom and sides of crust with fork to prevent shrinking.
- 2Bake crust in a preheated 400º oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temp to 350º.
- 3Combine coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, water and vanilla in blender container. Process 1 minute or until blended.
- 4Add coconut. Process for 30 seconds. Pour into partially baked pie crust.
- 5Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Chill 2 hours before serving.