☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4egg yolks (organic if affordable)
1 cheavy whipping cream (0 sugars)
1 calmond milk (0 sugars)
1/3 ctruvia -stevia extract
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
2 Tbspstrong instant coffee powder
1/2 bag(s)lily's dark chocolate chips w/stevia (0 sugars)
How to Make SF-LowCarb Coffee Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Whisk egg yolks and sweetener until pale and fluffy.
- Heat almond milk and cream in sauce pan until little bubbles are dancing around. (DO NOT SCALD - or you gotta start over)
- Add hot milk mixture to egg mixture, tiny bits at a time, while constantly whisking so you don't overheat the eggs (no one likes scrambled egg ice cream)
- Once combined, re-heat total mixture to 170-180 degrees (any thermometer will do) while steadily stirring mixture.
- Remove mixture from stove and stir in Vanilla and instant coffee powder. Refrigerate over night.
- Churn cold mixture as instructed by your ice cream maker. During last 5 minutes, add in chocolate chips. Freeze in airtight container.