Homemade Peach Ice Cream
4eggs ** i use pasterized for safety reasons** and egg substitute works just fine !
212-oz cans of evaporated milk
1 qtfresh peaches
·rock salt if using old-fashioned method
How to Make Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- Beat eggs (always use large) in a blender till just blended. Don't over do it, you will blend more in a sec.
- Add sugar and 2 cans of evaporated milk. Don't blend just yet, be patient.
- Peel, pit and slice peaches.
- Add peaches to the egg, evapo. milk and sugar mixture.
- Finish filling the blender almost to the top with the 2% milk. Blend well.
- Freeze in ice-cream maker according to the manufacture's instructions.
- **Sometimes I peel some extra peaches and chop them to put on top of the ice-cream.