Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- eggs ** i use pasterized for safety reasons** and egg substitute works just fine !
- 2 c
- 12-oz cans of evaporated milk
- 1 qt
- fresh peaches
- 2% milk
- rock salt if using old-fashioned method
How to Make Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- 1Beat eggs (always use large) in a blender till just blended. Don't over do it, you will blend more in a sec.
- 2Add sugar and 2 cans of evaporated milk. Don't blend just yet, be patient.
- 3Peel, pit and slice peaches.
- 4Add peaches to the egg, evapo. milk and sugar mixture.
- 5Finish filling the blender almost to the top with the 2% milk. Blend well.
- 6Freeze in ice-cream maker according to the manufacture's instructions.
- 7**Sometimes I peel some extra peaches and chop them to put on top of the ice-cream.