UDNY ARMS STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
Recipe & photo: food.com
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 8 oz
- dates, pitted and cut into pieces
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- 2 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 pt
- whipping cream
How to Make UDNY ARMS STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
- 1For the pudding: Cream butter and sugar until white and fluffy. Beat in the eggs gradually. Fold in the flour.
- 2In a separate bowl, pour the boiling water over the dates and soda. When water is absorbed, add other ingredients and cream mixture.
- 3Spoon into a 9x13" cake pan and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40 minutes.
- 4For the Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 5Poke holes in top of cake and pour half of mixture over top, allowing sauce to soak into cake.
- 6Brown under grill/broiler before serving.
- 7Keep remaining sauce hot and spoon onto still warm pieces of cake which has been cut into 3" squares. Top with whipped cream.