UDNY ARMS STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
Recipe & photo: food.com
2 cconfectioners' sugar
3 call purpose flour
8 ozdates, pitted and cut into pieces
1 tspbaking soda
2 cboiling water
2 3/4 cbrown sugar
1 ptwhipping cream
How to Make UDNY ARMS STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
- For the pudding: Cream butter and sugar until white and fluffy. Beat in the eggs gradually. Fold in the flour.
- In a separate bowl, pour the boiling water over the dates and soda. When water is absorbed, add other ingredients and cream mixture.
- Spoon into a 9x13" cake pan and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40 minutes.
- For the Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Poke holes in top of cake and pour half of mixture over top, allowing sauce to soak into cake.
- Brown under grill/broiler before serving.
- Keep remaining sauce hot and spoon onto still warm pieces of cake which has been cut into 3" squares. Top with whipped cream.