How to Make Sweet Potatoes for Dessert
- 1Put water on to boil. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Mash cooked sweet potatoes until smooth.
- 3Add cottage cheese, eggs, honey and cinnamon and combine well until smooth.
- 4Pour into an 8"x8" baking dish. Set dish in a larger pan or on a large baking sheet with a rim. Place in oven.
- 5Pour boiling water into the larger pan and bake at 325 degrees F for one hour. Check periodically to see if it is necessary to add additional water to the larger pan. Serve warm or chilled with whipped cream.