How to Make Sweet Potatoes for Dessert
- Put water on to boil. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mash cooked sweet potatoes until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese, eggs, honey and cinnamon and combine well until smooth.
- Pour into an 8"x8" baking dish. Set dish in a larger pan or on a large baking sheet with a rim. Place in oven.
- Pour boiling water into the larger pan and bake at 325 degrees F for one hour. Check periodically to see if it is necessary to add additional water to the larger pan. Serve warm or chilled with whipped cream.