Plum Filled Crescents For Fat Tuesday
41/2 cunbleached white flour
2 stickunsalted butter,melted
3 ozcake yeast
1 csour cream plus 2 teaspoons
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Plum Filled Crescents For Fat Tuesday
- Mix in a small bowl, the yeast, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and sour cream. Let it raise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- Pour to the mixer bowl and add the rest of ingredients. Mix for about 5 minutes on medium speed.
- After the 5 minutes, put on the dough on a floured surface and divide the dough to 4 or 5 pieces. Roll each piece into a circle. Cut across each circle to make 8 triangles.
- Fill each triangle with one teaspoon of plum marmalade(or your favorite kind). Roll and seal them well.
- Brush a slightly beaten egg on top of each crescent.Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden in 350 F. Let cool a little and dust with powdered sugar.