Plum Filled Crescents For Fat Tuesday
- 41/2 c
- unbleached white flour
- 2 stick
- unsalted butter,melted
- 3 oz
- cake yeast
- 1 large
- 1 c
- sour cream plus 2 teaspoons
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Plum Filled Crescents For Fat Tuesday
- 1Mix in a small bowl, the yeast, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and sour cream. Let it raise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- 2Pour to the mixer bowl and add the rest of ingredients. Mix for about 5 minutes on medium speed.
- 3After the 5 minutes, put on the dough on a floured surface and divide the dough to 4 or 5 pieces. Roll each piece into a circle. Cut across each circle to make 8 triangles.
- 4Fill each triangle with one teaspoon of plum marmalade(or your favorite kind). Roll and seal them well.
- 5Brush a slightly beaten egg on top of each crescent.Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden in 350 F. Let cool a little and dust with powdered sugar.