Rich and Creamy Frozen Berry Dessert- Quick & Easy
- 21 oz. cans raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 14 oz. can *sweetened* condensed milk
- 8 oz. can undrained crushed pineapple, optional
- 12 oz. cool whip, thawed
- fresh berries and mint to decorate, optional
How to Make Rich and Creamy Frozen Berry Dessert- Quick & Easy
- 1*Remember to allow time to freeze, 8 hours or overnight.*
- 2In large bowl, combine pie filling, canned milk and pineapple, if using.
- 3Gently, fold in Cool Whip. Spread into ungreased 13x9 pan. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- 4Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish with fresh fruit, additional Cool Whip or fruit sauce drizzle, if desired.