Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
NO FLOUR,NO OIL,NO WHITE SUGAR!
- 1 1/4 c
- chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- + 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder if you need grain-free baking powder, you can use 1 part cream of tartar + 1 part baking soda + 2 parts arrowroot.
- of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F. Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined. Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can,or pulse it once or twice.
- 2The mixture will be very thick and sticky. With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies,press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising. Bake for about 10 minutes. Yields about fourteen 1 1/2″ cookie dough balls.
- 3Note: Don't even try with regular peanut butter! They'll come out oily. You MUST use natural peanut butter