Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
1 (3 oz.)pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 tspalmond extract
1/2 tspvanilla extract
2-1/4 call-purpose, or self rising flour
How to Make Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; blend well.
- Stir in the flour.
- Chill dough 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough, a third at a time (an 1/8 to 1/4-inch thickness).
- Cut into desired shapes, with lightly floured cookie cutters.
- Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown around the edges.
- Cool, frost, and decorate cookies.
- Note: This recipe will also make 66 (3-inch) Valentine Cookies.