The Very Best Healthy Brownies You Will Ever Taste
This is an original recipe that you will not find anywhere else. Please give it a try! If you do not find that these are the very best fat-free brownies, I will eat them for you! ;)
- tsp. good quality instant coffee granules or powder (i used taster's choice colombian)
- tsp. vanilla extract
- cup hershey's unsweetened cocoa
- cup flour
- tsp salt
- tsp. cinnamon (can omit if desired)
- tsp. baking powder
- cup sugar
- fully ripe avocado, pureed. when pureed, this has the same look and texture as butter. i use my small food processor. (don't be afraid of this! you won't taste or see it, i promise!)
- large eggs
- cup chocolate chips, optional but yummy
How to Make The Very Best Healthy Brownies You Will Ever Taste
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 2In very small bowl, dissolve instant coffee in vanilla and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together cocoa, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- 3In a third bowl, combine sugar, avocado, eggs and coffee mixture. Mix with a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes. Gradually stir in by hand flour mixture and chocolate chips (if using) into egg mixture until JUST combined.
- 4Pour evenly into prepared pan. (Can add a few chocolate chips on top, optional.) Bake 19-23 minutes until a toothpick inserted 2" from side comes out nearly clean. Don't over bake. Cut into 16 squares and bag in ziplocks for under 100 calorie servings.