Spring Fling Cupcakes
- 16 oz. angel food cake mix
- pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- cans (8 oz. each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- cup thawed cool whip
- fresh strawberries to garnish cut in half or fanned
How to Make Spring Fling Cupcakes
- 1Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Pour into 30 paper lined muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- 2Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cracks feel dry. If baking in batches, refrigerate batter until ready to pour into muffin cups.
- 3Cool cupcakes in pans for 10 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently, fold in Cool Whip. Spread onto cupcakes and decorate with fresh strawberries.