TRIPLE LEMON COOKIES WITH FROSTING BY EDDIE
1pouch sugar cookie mix
1 boxlemon instant pudding
1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 clemon butter
1 Tbsplemon zest
1 c2 sticks butter equel 1 cup
1/2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 cpowdered sugar
10 to 11drops lemon juice
How to Make TRIPLE LEMON COOKIES WITH FROSTING BY EDDIE
- LEMON BUTTER: Mix softened butter with 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice. Put in a bowl and chill overnight.
- LEMON ICING: Put powdered sugar in a bowl add lemon juice drop by drop until it makes icing. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cookie mix, flour, pudding mix stir in soft lemon butter and eggs. mix well until dough forms.
- Drop dough 1 tablespoon full 2 inches apart. Press with fingers to flatten.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges turn light brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet, remove to wire rack cool completely.