Super easy and very yummy!
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp
- colored sugars, small candies,food coloring for decoration
How to Make Spritz Cookies
- 1Cream the butter very well. Add sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
Add egg,vanilla and almond extract. Beat well.
Stir flour and salt together in a separate bowl.
Add to creamed mixture, a little at a time. Blend well.
- 2Knead dough in hands until it is soft and pliable.
- 3Press dough through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheets. (or use parchment paper)
Decorate with colored sugar or small candies. You can also divide the dough and use food coloring paste to tint the dough itself.
- 4Bake @ 400 degrees about 8 minutes.
These cookies should not brown. They keep their color and look so pretty! Crispy, with a wonderful flavor!