Even if you have tried other cookies with this name, I urge you to try this recipe. See if you agree with me.
How to Make Melting Moments
- 1Mix all ingredients together with a fork, as for pastry. Once the butter softens sufficiently it will come together into a ball.
- 2Wrap the ball of dough in plastic and refrigerate until firm, about 1/2 hour.
- 3Roll the dough into small ball (slightly smaller than a walnut). Space evenly onto a cookie tray, I can get all four dozen onto one tray for the oven.
- 4Bake at 350 deg for 10-15 min. If you refrigerate the balls on the cookie tray for another 10 min before you bake them, the cookies will be rounder and stand up more, otherwise they will slump considerably.
- 5Let cookies cool completely and frost with cream cheese frosting.