LEMON DROP TARTLETS
Recipe and photo: Kroger
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- 1 pkg
- (1.9 oz.) mini puff pastry shells, thawed
- 1 c
- whipped cream
- fresh raspberries, blueberries and strawberries for garnish
How to Make LEMON DROP TARTLETS
- 1In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk eggs, sugar and lemon juice until well blended.
- 2Add butter and cornstarch; cook, whisking constantly until mixture is thick.
- 3Transfer to a small bowl and let cool for 15 minutes. Then cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- 4Just before serving, spoon lemon filling into pastry shells and top with whipped cream. Garnish with fresh berries. Refrigerate any leftovers.