Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cgluten free peanut butter - creamy & chunky both work well)
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 dash(es)semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
2 tspgluten free flour
How to Make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Stir together peanut butter and the next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
- If using Chocolate Chips, stir them in next,
- Drop dough by round tablespoons 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- use a lightly flour fork and make criss cross marks on the cookies.- sprinkle sugar on top - if you like
- Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let cool another 10-15 minutes.