- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- ground walnuts,unsweetened cocoa,angel flaked coconut
How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Gradually add sugar until well blended.
- 3add melted chocolate and vanilla, mix well.
- 4Refrigerate about 1 hour.
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls and roll into ground walnuts, coconut or cocoa. store in frigerator.
- 6To flavor Truffles with liqueurs omit vanilla, divide mixture into thirds, add 1 tablespoon of almond,coffee or orange liquer to each 1/3 of mixture mix well. Hint I always place in small fluted paper candy cups. Store in refrigerater.