8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
3 cpowdered sugar
12 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
·ground walnuts,unsweetened cocoa,angel flaked coconut
How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar until well blended.
- add melted chocolate and vanilla, mix well.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll into ground walnuts, coconut or cocoa. store in frigerator.
- To flavor Truffles with liqueurs omit vanilla, divide mixture into thirds, add 1 tablespoon of almond,coffee or orange liquer to each 1/3 of mixture mix well. Hint I always place in small fluted paper candy cups. Store in refrigerater.