1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature, 8 oz.
3 cpowdered sugar
12 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
·ground walnuts, unsweetened cocoa, angel flaked coconut
How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll into ground walnuts, coconut or cocoa. Store in the refrigerator.
- To flavor truffles with liqueurs omit vanilla, divide mixture into thirds, add 1 tablespoon of almond, coffee or orange liqueur to each 1/3 of mixture mix well. Hint I always place in small fluted paper candy cups.