CHOCOLATE-BANANA REFRIGERATOR CAKE
1 pkg(3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
3 ccold milk, divided
2 cthawed frozen whipped topping, divided
1 pkg(3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
1 largebanana, cut into 24 slices
18honey graham crackers, broken in half (36 squares)
How to Make CHOCOLATE-BANANA REFRIGERATOR CAKE
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and leave 2 inches overhanging on the ends of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat vanilla pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups milk with whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Repeat in a separate bowl with chocolate pudding mix, remaining milk and remaining whipped topping.
- Break 1 graham square in half; coarsely crush 7 of the remaining graham squares. Arrange 14 graham squares and 1 graham rectangle on bottom of prepared pan; cover with vanilla pudding, remaining graham pieces and chocolate pudding.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. When ready to serve, use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; top with bananas and crushed grahams.