CHOCOLATE-BANANA REFRIGERATOR CAKE
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 c
- cold milk, divided
- 2 c
- thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg
- (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 large
- banana, cut into 24 slices
- honey graham crackers, broken in half (36 squares)
How to Make CHOCOLATE-BANANA REFRIGERATOR CAKE
- 1Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and leave 2 inches overhanging on the ends of pan.
- 2In a large bowl, beat vanilla pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups milk with whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 3Repeat in a separate bowl with chocolate pudding mix, remaining milk and remaining whipped topping.
- 4Break 1 graham square in half; coarsely crush 7 of the remaining graham squares. Arrange 14 graham squares and 1 graham rectangle on bottom of prepared pan; cover with vanilla pudding, remaining graham pieces and chocolate pudding.
- 5Refrigerate for 4 hours. When ready to serve, use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; top with bananas and crushed grahams.