Banana "Hot Dogs" For Cute Little Monkeys!
Be sure to post pictures of your "little monkeys" making and eating these healthy treats! I'd love to see them! =)
- hot dog bun
- peeled banana
- chunky or smooth peanut butter (i kind of like the chunky for a little crunch, but whatever they prefer.)
- squeezable strawberry jam and pineapple jelly for ketchup and mustard
- peeled and chopped kiwi for relish
- have fun and create other condiments with the kids! ask them for ideas for healthy fruit "fries" maybe? lol create lots of giggles as they make their own creations. =) i'd love to see their "masterpieces"!
~FOR EACH HOT DOG~
How to Make Banana "Hot Dogs" For Cute Little Monkeys!
- 1Pretty self-explanatory...
Spread bun with peanut butter, add banana and top with jam "ketchup and mustard" and chopped kiwi "relish".
Make them for younger kids or push a kitchen chair up to the counter and let them create their own masterpiece with ingredients commonly found in most of our kitchens.
Being a "professional" full-time mom for over thirty years now and I can say that most of my best memories with the kids have been right in the kitchen, creating great food, great memories and talking about the days events... Something that we still do now that they are 21 and 31. =)