FLUFFY SCRAMBLED EGGS
How to Make FLUFFY SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Melt butter in small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add eggs and a generous pinch of salt.
- Stir and mix to blend the yolks and whites together well.
- Stir constantly and continue to cook until egg "curds" have set up but are still wet and loose. (For cheese eggs, add 1 or 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese and/or 1 slice American cheese, cut up.)
- Remove from heat and continue to stir until it reaches desired firmness. (Return to heat for a moment if necessary, being careful not to overcook because they will become rubbery.)
- Plate and serve.
- Recipe may be doubled, etc...