Quinn's Famous Buttermilk Pancakes
Check out my recipe for blueberry maple syrup... super quick and easy.
Easy and Delicious Blueberry Maple Syrup
How to Make Quinn's Famous Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1Melt butter in microwave and cool slightly.
- 2In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3In medium bowl, mix buttermilk and eggs.
- 4Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix until <almost> blended. Add cooled butter and mix just a few more times. Don't over mix. Let the batter rest for 30-45 minutes. (This makes them light and airy.)
- 5Lightly grease griddle and heat to 350-375 degrees. Without stirring the batter, drop by 1/4 cup scoops. (If you stir the batter, you'll lose the light, airy texture.) Keep warm in oven covered with foil, if desired.
- 6Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup, butter or whipped cream.