Gluton Free Bread that actually tastes delicious
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 calmond flour
1 carrowroot flour
1/3 ccoconut flour
1 1/4 cwarm water (105 - 100 degrees)
2 tspmaple syrup
2 tspinstand dry yeast
2 Tbsppsyllium husk powder
1 1/2 Tbspground chia seeds
How to Make Gluton Free Bread that actually tastes delicious
- Stir first 4 dry ingredients together
- Combine warm water, maple syrup and dry yeast. Stir and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir psyllium and chia seeds into yeast mixture. Wait 3 minutes, then whisk.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and stir into a dough. Knead dough (in the bowl) for 1 minute.
- Put dough in bowl and cover with damp kitchen towel. Let dough rise (at room temp) for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees w/ baking pan w/ parchment paper (or stone) inside oven. Form dough into 1 or 2 round loaves. If desired, Brush with egg-wash (1 yolk + 1tsp water) and cut crisscross pattern with knife.
- Put dough on HOT parchment paper pan and bake at 425 for 35-40 minutes. Let bread cool down before slicing.