"I use this one from the Diet Doctor site which is great. No egg taste and no sweet coconut taste. I usually don't make it into actual loaves but into buns/rolls. One warning; certain types of psyllium husk can make the bread turn purple. It happened once to me (the bread not actually to me!) It doesn't change the taste, it just looks weird!"
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 calmond flour
5 Tbsppsyllium husk powder
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspsea salt
2 tspcider vinegar
1 cboiling water
2 Tbspsesame seeds
How to Make Keto Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil and add it, the vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten hands and form dough into 4 or 8 pieces of bread. You can also make hot dog or hamburger buns. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Serve with butter and toppings of your choice. Store the bread in the fridge or freezer.