GRANDMA"S EASTER BREAD
How to Make GRANDMA"S EASTER BREAD
- 1Soften yeast in 1/3 cup water.
- 2Mix egg yolks, anisette and oil to yeast in a large bowl for a electric mixer.
- 3Add sugar then flour one cup at a time for a softer dough.
- 4Let dough rise overnight covered with a light film of oil and plastic wrap over the bowl. Set in a warm draft free place
- 5Let dough rise until doubled in size.
- 6Bake at 400 degree until browned ( grandma didn't have how long to bake keep an eye on it ).
- 7This has a powdered sugar frosting mixed thinly with milk then sprinkled with candy sprinkles.