GRANDMA"S EASTER BREAD
How to Make GRANDMA"S EASTER BREAD
- Soften yeast in 1/3 cup water.
- Mix egg yolks, anisette and oil to yeast in a large bowl for a electric mixer.
- Add sugar then flour one cup at a time for a softer dough.
- Let dough rise overnight covered with a light film of oil and plastic wrap over the bowl. Set in a warm draft free place
- Let dough rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 400 degree until browned ( grandma didn't have how long to bake keep an eye on it ).
- This has a powdered sugar frosting mixed thinly with milk then sprinkled with candy sprinkles.