Easy Cinnamon Rolls
1 pkgcrescent rolls or crescent dough sheet
1 Tbspbutter, softened to spread
3 Tbspbrown sugar
2 Tbspwhite sugar
1/4 cnuts, chopped small
2 tspcinnamon, ground
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1 Tbsporange juice (milk will work too)
1/4-1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch pie plate or cake pan.
- Unroll dough from can. If using the regular crescent rolls, press seams together, making sure they are sealed. Brush dough with butter, getting all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle white sugar over butter, followed by brown sugar and cinnamon. Add chopped nuts if desired. Spread all the way to the edges.
- Starting on the long side of the dough, carefully roll the dough up into a log. Cut the dough into 8 pieces with a serrated knife. Carefully lift rolls to pan and arrange in a circle. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes, oven temps may vary so bake until golden brown.
- DRIZZLE: In a small bowl, melt the 1 T butter, add 1 T orange juice and stir well. Add powdered sugar until the consistency you like is reached. I like ours a little thicker, so I use closer to 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar. If it gets to thick, just add a few more drops of liquid. Milk will work in the place of the juice if you want a more traditional drizzle!