Easy Cibatta Bread
- 1 pkg
- active dry yeast
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2-1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1-1/2 c
- warm water
- 1/4 stick
- unsalted butter
- top with a small amt. of shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Cibatta Bread
- 1Empty 1 packet the Dry Yeast into a cup or bowl of warm water with the sugar added. This process is necessary.
(only Slightly above room temperature). Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- 2Mix dry ingredients with salt then add to water stir sparingly until moistened.
- 3Cover in a warm place for 1 hr. Then slightly knead with flour dusted hands and surface area. Divide dough in half. Drizzle oil into baking pan then place dough separately with 2" between loaves.
- 4Top with pieces of butter and allow to rise a 2nd time for 1-1/2 hr.
- 5Sprinkle shredded cheese sparingly on top and bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 400 degrees until golden brown edges. Remove from oven and Serve.