Easy Cibatta Bread
1 pkgactive dry yeast
2-1/2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1-1/2 cwarm water
1/4 stickunsalted butter
·top with a small amt. of shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Cibatta Bread
- Empty 1 packet the Dry Yeast into a cup or bowl of warm water with the sugar added. This process is necessary.
(only Slightly above room temperature). Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients with salt then add to water stir sparingly until moistened.
- Cover in a warm place for 1 hr. Then slightly knead with flour dusted hands and surface area. Divide dough in half. Drizzle oil into baking pan then place dough separately with 2" between loaves.
- Top with pieces of butter and allow to rise a 2nd time for 1-1/2 hr.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese sparingly on top and bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 400 degrees until golden brown edges. Remove from oven and Serve.