Healthy Orange/Mint/Vanilla/Spinach Stuffed Bread
1 tube(s)pillsbury whole grain artisan pizza dough
1/28 oz tub fat free cream cheese
1 cfresh baby spinach
1/2naval orange, peeled and broken into sections, then break sections into smaller pieces
·several mint leaves torn into small pieces
1 tspvanilla extract
1 Tbspsmart balance light or another type of healthy butter substitute
How to Make Healthy Orange/Mint/Vanilla/Spinach Stuffed Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Roll dough out into long rectangle
- Spread cream cheese evenly over dough
- Fold sides toward center, overlap and seal. Seal ends.
- Transfer bread to cookie sheet shaping into crescent shape. Dot with butter. Bake 25 minutes (longer depending on oven) until top is slightly brown. Cool about 15 minutes then slice and serve.