Best Nut loaf (Revised)
I revamped it and pulled the sugar out. It is in baking as I fill this out, so a picture will be added soon.
Unhealthy version as it was written is under the directions.
- 1 c
- milk (i used almond milk)
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 tsp
- 1 large
- 4 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 Tbsp
- oil or melted butter (i used butter)
- 3 c
- flour (i used light spelt)
- 3/4 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans (i used pecans)
THEN MIX IN
WHEN ALL IS MIXED WELL, FOLD IN
How to Make Best Nut loaf (Revised)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Spray and flour a large bread pan.
Fold the dough into the pan and smooth out.
Cook in the oven for 1 1/2 hours or until knife comes out clean.
- 2Unhealthy version as it was in the book
Omit the apple sauce and in its place put 1 cup sugar
increase milk from 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups
switch from spelt flour to regular flour.
take out the almond extract