Any Flavor Jam Filled Bubble Bread- 3 Ingredients!
- frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- cup of your favorite jam (marmalade is awesome, too!)
- tablespoons sliced almonds, or your favorite
- tablespoon butter
- cup powdered sugar
- tablespoons milk or half & half
- tsp. almond extract
- tsp. vanilla
How to Make Any Flavor Jam Filled Bubble Bread- 3 Ingredients!
- 1Flatten each thawed roll into a 4" circle. Place 1 tsp. jam in the center and firmly pinch edges together to seal.
- 2Place jam filled balls into a greased 9x5 loaf pan. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until loaf just reaches top of pan. Don't over-rise.
- 3Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. If it browns too quickly, tent loosely with foil. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- 4Combine icing ingredients. Mix well with hand mixer. Drizzle over warm loaf.