TRADITIONAL BEEF STEW EDDIE STYLE
21/2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 lbbeef stew meat
4 cbeef stock or broth
3carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
1 csliced mushrooms
1 csliced celery
How to Make TRADITIONAL BEEF STEW EDDIE STYLE
- Preheat slow cooker @ 375 degrees.
- Add oil and brown meat in a skillet add to the slow cooker.
- Add stock, salt, pepper. Cover and cook on low 1 to 2 hours.
- Add remaining ingredients cover and cook 30 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.
- If desired, thicken with a paste made with cornstarch and water.