- 2 c
- cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 c
- cooked cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh sauerkraut
- 4 slice
- swiss cheese, diced
- thousand island dressing
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 2 c
- canola oil
- egg roll wrappers
How to Make Reuben Eggrolls
- 1In medium bowl combine the first 4 ingredients. Mix lightly until combined.
Heat oil to 350^. While oil is heating; make egg rolls.
- 2Lay one wrapper with the points facing you like a diamond.
Brush with egg wash. Add another wrapper on top of first one and brush again with egg wash.
Place 3-or 4 Tablespoons of the corned beef mixture on the wrapper closest to you.
You can also add about 1 teaspoon of the thousand island dressing before closing up the egg rolls.
- 3Fold both sides over toward the middle and push down filling towards you.
Begin to roll from the bottom to form egg roll. The egg wash will seal the egg roll.
- 4This will make about 8 egg rolls. Let rolls set for about 10 minutes, covered with a damp paper towel.
Carefully add about 4 rolls into the hot oil and fry for about 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove and drain on paper towel.
Serve with grainy mustard or thousand island dressing. These are so good, you will want to make more than one batch at a time.