Game Day Cucumber Party Ryes
I usually add a little additional dill weed and freshly cracked pepper to the original recipe, but it's up to you.
- 1 pkg
- small party rye slices (loaf, available at most deli counters)
- 1/2-1 pkg
- hidden valley ranch dry dip mix
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4-1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 medium
- cucumber, sliced into rounds
- a few turns of freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tsp
- dry dill weed to add to dip, additional for decoration
- fresh chives for decorating, optional
- olive slices for decorating, optional
- sliced cherry tomatoes for decoratating, optional
- bacon bits for decorating, optional
How to Make Game Day Cucumber Party Ryes
- 1Mix dip mix with cream cheese, 1 tsp. dill, cracked pepper and sour cream. Spread on party rye slices. Top with a cucumber slice (or Roma tomato slice). Sprinkle with dry dill weed.
- 2Top with additional toppings, if desired.
- 3***Instead of cucumber slices, I sometimes also make half with a slice of Roma Tomato for an attractive party platter.