Fresh Mushroom dip
- 8 oz
- mushrooms chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- butter ( do not use margarine)
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 Tbsp
- dry white wine
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- several dashes of your favorit hot pepper sauce
How to Make Fresh Mushroom dip
- 1Cook mushrooms in butter until liquid has evaporated; set aside.
- 2In blender or processor combine all except mushrooms; process until smooth.
- 3Add mushrooms; process until nearly smooth.
Mound mixture on a serving platter, Chill at least 4 hours.
of course I double and even triple this for parties as always make it to your liking, I tend to add a lot of hot pepper sauce there is one out there called Global Warming hot pepper sauce if you use any sort of these insane sauces go drop by drop and taste along the way, most of my recipes are just the jumping off point, you like more garlic add more same with the lemon and wine. Mostly with this one I stick to the above measurements with the exception of the pepper sauce of course those vary too widely.