MINI DRAGON EGGS
How to Make MINI DRAGON EGGS
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Dived sausage into 8, 2-ounce portions.
- 3On a surface that has been sprinkled with bread crumbs, pat out each 2 ounce sausage portion to a 1/8-inch thickness.
- 4Sprinkle each sausage patty with two tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- 5Carefully wrap one patty completely around one of the hard boiled eggs. Press the edges together to tightly seal the egg in it's sausage cocoon. Repeat with remaining sausage patties and hard boiled eggs.
- 6Dip each of the sausage wrapped eggs into the beaten egg and then roll it in a bowl of the bread crumbs.
- 7Place the finished dragon egg on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes or until the sausage is lightly browned
- 8Remove from oven and enjoy!