How to Make Aunt Caresse's Cheese Roll
- 1Prep. by finely chopping the green onions (white part and a little green only), the chipped dried beef, and the walnuts
- 2Mix chopped ingredients, except walnuts, together with softened cream cheese in a small bowl.
- 3Put ingredients onto waxed paper or Saran Wrap that has walnuts sprinkled on it. Roll into log shape and twist both ends tightly.
- 4Refrigerate for about 45 minutes, or until the creamed cheese is a little harder.
- 5Serve on cheese board with your favorite crackers at your next party.
- 6NOTE: Some stores call it "chipped beef", and it's in a zip lock bag by the cheese and cream cheese, some it's in a little glass jar in that section. If you can't find it, ask a clerk or stock boy...