Olive Mozzarella and Garlic Crostini Appetizer
- 4 oz. can black olives, finely chopped
- cup pimento stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- cup parmesan cheese, grated
- tablespoons butter, room temp.
- tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- cloves garlic, minced
- cup monterey jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cup fresh italian flat leaf parsley, minced
- loaf of crusty french bread
How to Make Olive Mozzarella and Garlic Crostini Appetizer
- 1In medium bowl, mix black and green olives, Parmesan cheese, butter, olive oil and garlic until blended. Stir in shredded cheese and parsley.
- 2Cut bread into 24 thin slices. Arrange bread slices on baking sheet(s) and spread with olive mixture.
- 3Broil 2-3 minutes or until bread is toasted at edges and olive mixture is bubbly.