Roasted Butternut and Carrot Soup
This one is very yummy and Flavorful!
1 mediumbutternut squash- cut lengthwise
4-5 mediumraw carrots- peeled and cut into chunks
1 largeonion-chunked up
·salt and pepper
6 cvegetable or chicken stock
How to Make Roasted Butternut and Carrot Soup
- Cover a Sheet pan with foil. Meanwhile , Poke the Butternut squash and heat 2 min. in microwave to soften the skin. Cut lengthwise , scoop out seeds.
- Peel and cut carrots and onion. Add to Sheet pan . Add more Olive Oil. Salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut side up, brush on Olive oil. Salt and pepper . Add to sheet pan . Bake for 1 hour, or until softened. Cool. Scoop out squash flesh.
- After an hour, add softened veggies into a Dutch Oven or a large two handled pot. Add 6 cups Vegetable or chicken stock.
- Using an Emersion blender, Blend until smooth. Serve Hot!