Potato and spinach soup
spinach is also very nutritious.
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- medium onion, peeled and chopped
- garlic grated fine or crushed
- teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 400 g
- potato, peeled and chopped coarse
- cups (l) chicken broth
- 1/2 kg
- spinach chopped fine
- 1/2 c
- milk powder
- juice of half a lemon
How to Make Potato and spinach soup
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan and add onions, garlic and thyme. Cover the pot and keep the mixture over low heat for 2 min.
- 2Add the spinach and potatoes and mix for another 2 minutes .
- 3Add the chicken broth and leave the pot on the fire to boil. Reduce the fire and leave the pot over low heat for 20 minutes
Or until potatoes are tender.You can add more broth or hot water if it needs .
- 4Take the pot off the stove and let it cool down .
mix the soup in the electric blender or you can use the mixer stick to make the soup smooth and even .
- 5serve hot with lemon juice .