Potato and spinach soup
spinach is also very nutritious.
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspmedium onion, peeled and chopped
1garlic grated fine or crushed
1teaspoon dried thyme leaves
400 gpotato, peeled and chopped coarse
4cups (l) chicken broth
1/2 kgspinach chopped fine
1/2 cmilk powder
·juice of half a lemon
How to Make Potato and spinach soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add onions, garlic and thyme. Cover the pot and keep the mixture over low heat for 2 min.
- Add the spinach and potatoes and mix for another 2 minutes .
- Add the chicken broth and leave the pot on the fire to boil. Reduce the fire and leave the pot over low heat for 20 minutes
Or until potatoes are tender.You can add more broth or hot water if it needs .
- Take the pot off the stove and let it cool down .
mix the soup in the electric blender or you can use the mixer stick to make the soup smooth and even .
- serve hot with lemon juice .