Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Cheddar Soup
3 ccauliflower-cleaned and chunked
1 ccarrots -chopped
1 cyellow squash-chopped
4 cchicken stock
2 csharp shredded cheddar
How to Make Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Cheddar Soup
- Secure a 6 quart stock pot. Add in 4 Oil. Add in 4 T.
Butter. Add in all chopped on celery, onion and veggies..
- Saute' on med heat until tender. Add in a little chicken stock and cover. Consistently stirring until everything is tender.
- Add in the rest of the chicken stock. Using an immersion blender, slowly blend up all until somewhat smooth.
- In a separate sauce pan, make a Roux. After roux thickens, wisk in cheese. Stir to combined.
- Serve and Enjoy! Serve with crusty bread or salad