Cream of Zucchini and carrot soup
How to Make Cream of Zucchini and carrot soup
- 1pour the chicken broth into a 2-quart size sauce pan. add the zucchini, carrots, and onion. Bring to a boil, then lower heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until all veggies are soft.
- 2strain the vegetables reserving the broth.
- 3Add fresh chopped parsley to the broth and simmer while you are puréeing the veggies.
- 4Puree the vegetables in a blender and add cream cheese then blend again till mixture is smooth.
- 5Stir the puree back into the broth. Add the cream and salt and pepper to taste. Top the soup with a piece of parley for an eye catcher.