☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 large
- onions chopped
- 3 stalk(s)
- celery chopped
- 1 stick
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 2 lb
- velveta cheese
- 2 large
- heads broccoli
- 21/2 c
How to Make Cream of Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- 1chop onion & celery to a med chop
- 2melt butter in 4 qt dish & simmer onion,celery until soft.
- 3add flour and stir till combined then add cream & cheese
- 4steam broccoli with water for 10 min While cooking onion & celery.
- 5drain broccoli . save water to add later to to soup .
- 6add broccoli, cooked onions & celery to slow cooker or 5qt pot .add water to desired thickness