☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeonions chopped
3 stalk(s)celery chopped
2 lbvelveta cheese
2 largeheads broccoli
How to Make Cream of Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- chop onion & celery to a med chop
- melt butter in 4 qt dish & simmer onion,celery until soft.
- add flour and stir till combined then add cream & cheese
- steam broccoli with water for 10 min While cooking onion & celery.
- drain broccoli . save water to add later to to soup .
- add broccoli, cooked onions & celery to slow cooker or 5qt pot .add water to desired thickness