BROCCOLI APPLE SOUP with RICE
4 cvegetable stock
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 cbroccoli fresh stalks peeled and diced
3/4 tspdried thyme crushed
1 mediumonion thinly sliced
1 largered apple (cooking type) peeled and diced
1/2 ccelery stalks diced
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1/4 cyogurt, plain
2 Tbspparsley minced
1 1/2 ccooked rice
How to Make BROCCOLI APPLE SOUP with RICE
- Heat oil in a large pot with lid. Add broccoli, thyme, onion, apple and celery
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and pepper cook 30 minutes more
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Puree 1 cup at a time in blender. Then add rice.
- Serve hot garnish with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkle with parsley.