BEER AND CHEDDER CHEESE SOUP
2 1/2 cchicken stock
·salt and pepper to taste
1/4 ccelery diced
1/4 conion diced
1/4 tspdry mustard
3/4 cflat beer
1 c4 (oz.) chedder cheese
1/4 ccarrots diced
1 Tbspparmesan cheese
How to Make BEER AND CHEDDER CHEESE SOUP
- Saute celery, carrots, and onion in butter until tender, but not browned.
- Blend in flour, mustard, and chicken stock. Cook 5 minutes
- Blend in shredded cheese, parmasan cheese and beer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let simmer 20 minutes. Serve with French bread and a tossed salad. Makes 2 generous servings.
- NOTE: Save a beer to drink along your soup.