Stuffed Cabbage Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- italian sausage, ground
- 1/2 bottle
- v8 (64oz.), so use about 32oz.
- 1 c
- instant rice
- garlic salt, salt and pepper, minced garlic, or whatever seasons you like
How to Make Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- 1Start by browning your sausage. I put my minced garlic in with this just to cook it a bit.
- 2Chop cabbage into bite size pieces, and put into your soup pot.
- 3When sausage is done, put in with the cabbage. Then fill pot with v8 until it is almost submerged, or whatever amount you would like. Season and boil until cabbage is cooked.
- 4If you chose to include rice, cook that and then add it to the soup. Enjoy!